Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started!

I've been creative and crafty my entire life thanks to my mom and grandmother. I can remember spending a week during the summer at my grandmothers house (I call her Mimi).   Every summer she would pick a new craft for us to work on while I was there...there is nothing better than the time we used to spend together.

My goal for this site is to share my cloth dolls and patterns here as I get more and more into making dolls. I made one when I was 10 during a summer trip to my grandma's and have been dying to make another for my two nieces.

When I decided I'd do it for Christmas this year I was completely overwhelmed by all that went into doll making. I just didn't remember EVERYTHING that goes along with makign a doll from so long ago. After some research I narrowed my options down to a few patterns, but I noticed in my research that EVERYONE is looking for more patterns! Old ones, out of print ones, popular doll patterns etc... so as I researched I collected and I'll be sharing the new patterns I come across here.

If you are a doll maker/ hobbyist and have patterns you want to share feel free to email me and I'll add them to the blog (with a link back to your site or store if you wish) - contact info is in the profile.

Keep on Crafting!
Chaunna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Ya'll!

I'm always looking for comments and feedback.
Let me know which patterns you love, and want
and I'll scour the internet for them :)